If there is a strata or different plots of land, dividing it between various customers could often become a difficult and complicated job. Dividing the total area into equal entitlements may not be a problem.
What could pose problems is dividing of common facilities and utilities. These are a part of the overall concept called unit entitlements and calculating the same is quite complicated. We are a leading valuation company from Sydney and have the capacity and wherewithal to handle these matters with ease.
The actual entitlement can be estimated in various ways and means and at the end day our aim is to ensure that there is a fair and equitable division of the entire unit and there is no room for complaint or unhappiness.
While going in for calculation of these unit entitlements we keep in mind several factors like the overall size of the area, the location and the various common amenities and facilities that needs to be also equitably distributed.
At the end of the day the main objective of the division of units should be to ensure that:
- The owners get to know the property tax that is to be paid on such units.
- The owners get total and full rights to use the property for all legal purposes.
- We use the most transparent and fair means for calculating these unit entitlements.
- We strictly abide by the various rules at different points in time when it comes to such allocation of unit entitlements.
- We have the wherewithal and experience to ensure that such division of both strata units and individual buildings are easily accepted by the relevant government and tax authorities.
In view of our overall experience in this field, we would be able to handle even the most difficult of unit entitlements. Hence, we would request you to get in touch with us should such requirements arise.
You can avail the above mentioned service or any service related to the valuations from Sydney Property Valuers by calling us at (02) 8599 9840 and we will get back to you as soon as we can.